1.India has registered 7,579 new Covid-19 cases in the last 24 hours, 10.7% lower than yesterday. It brings the total caseload to 3,45,26,480.
2. Top five states which have registered maximum Covid-19 cases are Kerala with 3,698 cases, followed by Tamil Nadu with 750 cases, West Bengal with 615 cases, Mizoram with 423 cases, and Assam with 192 cases.
3. 236 deaths were reported in the country in the last 24 hours, increasing the total reported death count to 4,66,147. Maximum deaths have been reported in Kerala (180), followed by West Bengal(14).
4. 74.91% of the new Covid-19 cases are reported from these five states, with Kerala alone responsible for 48.79% of the new cases.
5. India’s recovery rate now stands at 98.32%. A total of 12,202 patients have recovered in the last 24 hours, which brings the total recoveries to 3,39,46,749 across the country.
6. India’s active caseload stands at 1,13,584. In the last 24 hours, active cases have declined by 4,859.
7. India has administered a total of 71,92,154 doses in the last 24 hours, which brings the total tally of doses administered to 1,17,63,73,499.
8. A total of 9,64,980 samples were tested for Covid-19 in the last 24 hours.
Source by : https://www.indiatoday.in